Podcast #3: A High Holiday Lesson We Can Learn from a Bagel!

September 17, 2011

Using a practical insight from the business world this Podcast reveals an important lesson and reminds us all that the Torah is so very important to us! (5:21 min)

Be Sociable, Share!

Subscribe: Feed - Email - iTunes - Download (right-click and Save As...)

Comments

15 Responses to “Podcast #3: A High Holiday Lesson We Can Learn from a Bagel!”

1. habitinc.com on December 3rd, 2013 10:40 am

Right next to that is definitely to generate a top level view. Each story boasts a beginning, middle, and ending. Think how you prefer the finished film to look. I suggest you take note of your feelings. Complete a wish list of each of the resources you will want. This entails people, locations, and equipment. Also, it is far better as well as seek out funding resources that starts upon your local film commission office.

2. Gili boat ticket on December 3rd, 2013 12:52 pm

Visit Gili

3. azamtel.com on December 4th, 2013 4:08 am

One of the appearances belonging to the aboriginal Nikes was that the soles were fabricated with accoutrements of pressurized gas on them. These accoutrements would abbreviate if papules took abode again bound aggrandize aback to approved size. An above aerospace architect helped the aggregation appear with which feature.

4. burberry kensington jeans on February 28th, 2014 5:13 pm

Excellent Present Concepts For Winter Sports EnthusiastsIt’s no surprise that winter sports are trendy around Christmas time, with a number of locations of your country just minutes or hours from excellent skiing in the course of this point of year. But what do you get the individual inside your life that may be crazy concerning skiing or snowboarding?The best wardrobe could contain loose fitting, breathable fabrics which are comfy to wear and look cool when worn. Summer clothing really need to be picked with appropriate planning in order that it is possible to possess the most versatile kind of summer time put on for the entire season. Select garments that can be mixed and matched quickly.To prevent that from taking place, don’t frown a lot of or raise your eye brows in surprise. Lastly, as considerably as you possibly can try to stay indoors especially involving ten am and 4pm since this can be the time that it can be quite hot outside. When you’ve got to go out, put on a hat and also a pair of sunglasses as well as an umbrella to guard your arms.
    burberry kensington jeans http://www.valleycom.org/burberry/burberry-kensington-jeans.html

5. 2015,新作登場 シャトー·レ·グラーヴ·ド·コティエール[2008]年·W金賞受賞酒·オーク樽18ヶ月熟成·AOCコート·ド·ブール(独立生産者コンクール金賞受賞酒&マコン·グラン·ヴァン·コンクー on June 29th, 2015 6:21 am
  6. 超美品,送料無料 ダイワ(Daiwa) 天弓 超硬10 新作登場,最新作 on June 29th, 2015 6:25 am
  7. jag on July 9th, 2015 4:18 am

This can be an particularly great, elegant jag http://www.jag001.com. I took these jag http://www.jag001.com out of your box and straight to NYC for 5 days of constant walking. They had been definitely great. I had quite a lot of ladies admiring them and several asking where I purchased them. The only bad issue about these jag http://www.jag001.com is that they may be a bit hard to get on and off. I would like they had a pull tag sewn inside the back of them.

8. good cosmetology schools on July 9th, 2015 11:32 am

After a substantial search foor the most effective good cosmetology schools institution around Atlanta I
    located the Keune Academy by 124.

9. Shela on July 23rd, 2015 4:35 pm

Good day I am so grateful I fouund your weblog,I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless I am here noow and would just like to say thank you for a tremendous posst and a all round entertaining blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it
    all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also
    included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
    read a lot more, Please do keep uup the awesome job.

10. www.codecademy.com on July 25th, 2015 11:55 am

In the study, it is likewise seen that individuals experiencing bsst shoes for bunions andd arch support; http://www.codecademy.com, on one foot might obtain them on theiur 2nd foot.

11. cambiar cilindro cerradura coche on September 3rd, 2015 3:05 pm

Mantenemos sus cerraduras en buen estado, reparamos cualquier daño desperfecto que pueda
    surgir en sus cerraduras.

12. Noticias sobre autismo on September 6th, 2015 1:22 am

•No termina actividades.

13. Isobel on September 18th, 2015 6:51 am

my website Isobel

14. roger vivier sale on January 3rd, 2016 9:19 am

Podcast #3: A High Holiday Lesson We Can Learn from a Bagel! | Rabbi Michael Green
    roger vivier sale http://www.naturterapeuten.com/images/rv.html

15. zx flux on June 5th, 2016 11:41 pm

Got something to say?

Want to schedule Rabbi Green for a talk, or Shabbaton? Got a question? Need an answer? Click here to contact Rabbi Green.

Listen to Rabbi Green's most recent podcast here.

More in Podcast (1 of 3 articles)

Listen to an interactive and insightful class taught to Orthodox post high-school students at Bnot Torah/Sharfman's Seminary in which participants ...